
So when other people get sick, flu, they visit the doctor and voila! They get well within 3 days. First day i visited the doctor, i think.... first week of January? Until now, I'm still slightly sick. Bleh.
Right now I'm at Love Kuching Foster Space, done with cleaning and just relaxing. Scotty's in the bedroom, whining to be out. Elaine refused to let him out because he'll bother me and fine, I'm not cut out to be a dog owner, I suppose. -___-
Gym session this afternoon was tough. I've finally submitted the freezing form for my upcoming dental surgery. To freeze my gym membership while I recover after surgery. I don't look forward to the surgery...I love eating and I love food so yeah, sob for me. T^T
On a brighter tone, Leeye's back in Singapore for a while so going out with her to other parts of Singapore is fun! So glad she's back, she doesn't mind adventure at all but she loves shopping though. ¥___¥
Labels: cats, dental, dog, food, fun, gym, Lovekuching, surgery
