
Currently at San Qing Gong, a temple, waiting for my relatives to arrive. We're going to pray for my decreased grandmother, my father's mother. My kor couldn't make it today, so it's up to me. I don't honestly mind since my favorite aunt will be there.
Arrived 1/2 hr early so i visited my grandparents, my mother's parents. There were the ones who took care of me and korkor in my childhood. Especially my grandpa who doted on me most.
I apologised as it's been a few years since I last came. Life's been hectic lately and okay, that's no excuse. Feeling so guilty doesn't help either. Promised them I'll visit again soon, dragging my kor and cousin with me. So many regrets unfulfilled. Sorry, ah ma, ah gong, if i could turn back time...
I think ah gong would have love Bebe too.
Labels: grandma, grandpa, grandparents, guilt, praying, relatives, sorrow, temple, visit
