
Last Thursday evening, I went to Love Kuching Project place. It is located in Ubi Ave, quite close to my primary school. Kind of nostalgic. Bringing me back to the old times. It reminds me of the simple old days where the only worries i need to concern myself over are the exams and the scary guzheng teacher. -__-"
I nearly got lost in locating the place though. Never did familiar myself with the building blocks etc. xD But on the way to locating the place, i met the Ubi Ave cats. There are so many of them! All so sweet and precious. And fearless. Looks like the residents there are kind and willing to share space with the felines. I wish every place in sg will be the same. :l
Finally located the block and with trepidation, approached the unit. After knocking a few times and receiving no answers, i heard voices and pushed the door slightly open. Lol, was greeted with Sunkist's sweet face peeking. My first greeter!
Time to get down and dirty! Despite my first time volunteering, there were a couple guiding me on what to do. During cleaning, i get to interact with the rescue cats and Elaine's own cats. They are so cute! Especially the three terrors! They helped to make the place even messier! But they give you such an innocently sweet look they are instantly forgiven. But when they are at IT again, you will just sigh resignedly.
Despite being tired, it feels so good being able to help. ^^
And being around with so many cats make me deliriously happy! So much love and sayang to give!
I am definitely gonna help out again! Once or twice a month though. I still got evening shift thrice a week, cleaning auntie comes once a week, gym 2 3 times a week. Like wtf, right? ;)
Labels: cat, cats, cleaning, delightful, fun, happy, kitten, kittens, Lovekuching, LoveKuchingProject, playing, volunteering
