
It's Saturday and i'm already worn out. Right now, i need to listen to my Mp3 to avoid falling asleep on the bus...and to blog, of coz.
I went out yesterday. To three places in a day and a quick drop by home to collect stuff. First, early in the morning, me and kor went to collect the fishballs from Aljunied. Yes, YOU HEARD ME.-__-;
Good thing we took a cab home from there.(Pasir Ris?!)
After work, i rushed to Marina Square to visit the Sony Center. To buy a new earphones. My previous one died by strangulation. Sigh! I also bought a handy speaker earphone from Creative shop. It's in my favorite -purple. :D
Bought a portable mini speaker and clip on fan from Action City.
From Marina Square, i rushed home to collect the milk puddings i promised my friends. I was late for our dinner date though.(Sorry, girls!) Dinner at Tampines Mall, Tonkichi. Yummy and worth the price. So blissful!
I am definitely staying home to rest tomorrow. -__-;
No way am i going out tomorrow afternoon. I need to recharge myself! T^T
Labels: date, dinnerdate, tired, week
