It's been a longgggg wait! So, time to update my blog on Costa Atlantica Journey.
1st day (25 May):
We arrived at the Marina Bay Cruise Terminal Center, the meeting point. Me and my kor arrived first, we could see the cruise ship as our cab reached the cruise terminal. It was a magnificent sight. We had to wait a while to board... it's quite a long queue. I think we took like 15 minutes to actually get on board the ship due to doing our passports and etc. By the time we reached our rooms, it's already evening time and dinner! Omg, the buffet room was filled to the max, nearly nowhere to sit. Delicious dinner though. First night is boring. Everyone on board the ship had to attend emergency fire drill. I hate being in crowds, so hot and stuffy.
Me and Ya Yuan stayed in one cabin while the lovebirds stayed in the other. Did I mention there were a lot of banging noises coming from the other cabin? :P
2nd day (26 May):
Lovely morning! And the European Cuisine is superb! I love bacons, hash brown, scrambled eggs. The fried mee goreng is pretty decent. Everyone piled up on the food. It's worth it and salutes to the chiefs. After breakfast, me, Yayuan and Kemin went to soak in the Jacuzzi Tub and had a swim in the pool. The water in the pool is salt water. Filtered salt water. (If not, I'll jump shrieking overboard.I ain't gonna have a crab pinching my butt.) And it was bloody salty. Alas! I forgot the consquences of soaking in the swimming pool full of salt. D:
My hair ended up having spilt ends and being very much tangled. Sob! I had a hard time combing my hair. D:
And I ended up being sunburned. Not just me though. Everyone. xD It's not really painful since I applied body lotion to the area almost regularly. Kemin, Yayuan and I had fun time soaking in the tub and swimming pool though. Only my toot kor refused to enter the jacuzzi tub again or the swimming pool. Wet blanket! Spoilsport! However, he brought us snacks. ^^
Oh, we also attended a clay painting lesson in the card room. We painted our own teacup given by the instructor. I ain't showing mine. It's awful. Dx
After dinner, me, Yayuan and Kemin did facial mask together. Kor was kicked out of bed. =p
But he's evil! He made all our soft toy cats do sexual positions together. Ewww! PERVERT!! HENTAI!!!
3rd day (27 May):
Today's the day to arrive at Phuket, Thailand. We took a tour bus to the Island Safari first. The tour guide was amusing and willing to share his story with everyone. I like how the elephants play soccer and shoot dart at the balloons. And the cute monkey riding its tricycle and shooting hoops at the basket. After the island safari, we visited the temple. There were so many cats and dogs around. After the temple, our tour bus went to a cashew nut factory where we learn how cashew nuts are made. Omg! There's so many favors! Wasabi, sour cream, chocolate, seaweed, bbq, etc. There's even cashew nut apple drink. It's yummy! Then, we went to a shopping mall. There are a lot of different shops here. I had my eye on this orange sleeveless collared top with a belt but my kor said no, flea market sure got. In the end, no, flea market did not have it on sale and rawr, I was filled with regret and annoyance at my kor. Sad....didn't manage to buy for my mum. I think she would have love it. After the shopping mall, we're heading back to the ship. But we don't need to go back until around 5pm so we hung out at the flea market area. All of us enjoyed hot and sour seafood soup and fried seafood rice with iced drinks. The food are very shiok and fresh.
4th day (28 May):
Today's a trip to Langkawi, Malaysia. I can frankly say the tour guide is boring. He's okay lah but he spoke in such a monotone that makes anyone sleepy. The rice field trip is boring though. Why can't my kor choose something more amusing? -_-" The Langkawi's trip is quite short compared to Phuket's. We also went to a Crystal blowing shop and it's really amazing how they did the glasses into all the beautiful crystals made into items like bracelets, zodiac animals, vases, etc.
5th May (29 May):
Woke up nice and lazy this morning. However, we had to get out of our cabins by 10am. D:
I rather spent my last moments on board the ship resting in our cabins. Haiz. Ended up in the buffet room. We took our time eating breakfast until it's almost time to head to meeting point. By 4pm, we were back at the Marina Bay Cruise Terminal Centre.