On a cold raining day, I resumed blogging. On a cold raining night, more aptly. xD
Well, my life's pretty boring. Maplestory life's also pretty boring, half training and half slacking. Mostly slacking. OwQ
Anyway, I watched Breaking Dawn part 2 yesterday with my kor and his gf. Yup, I'm a third wheel.
(Eww.)
The movie is awesome but I would pick the book over the movie. Anytime. I was also quite tired yesterday and a little under the weather.(Still is.) I had actually wanted to go to the Candlelight Memorial for Wen Wen, the dolphin which passed away shortly after reaching RWS. Damn the RWS for doing such cruel thing despite intentional or not. Dolphins need to be in their natural environment. They need their freedom and they need their wide wide ocean. Why can't some people understand? Maybe they need locking up in a cage for a week to do so. That's a very interesting method.(Hmm...)
I'm going out with Candy and Jacelyn soon. I'm so looking forward to our date. ^v^
And last thing, I'm considering whether should I or not go back to school.....
Keep up with me on Twitter,
@mypurplekitty
I shall endeavor to update my blog weekly.