
I visited 2 awesome places in a month... make that three.
I went on the SG Flyer with Leeye, being so on top of the world, able to check out Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, Gardens by the Bay and the beautiful places laid out in a sweep of landscape, it was a wonderful experience. Of course, we took a lot of photos. But for now, I'm just too lazy to upload.(Sorry, Leeye. I'll send them to your email one day soon. >.<")
That was last Wednesday.
Last Saturday was the free entrance to Universal Studio for all people who signed up for the Straits Times Star Concert. I went along as 3rd wheel with my brother and his gf. They bickered back and forth while I tried to make myself small and hoped the sky will fall on me. We managed to try out most of the rides but not without racing to each rides like demons hunting on our trails. -_-" I ain't born for running, I'm telling you. I'm all wheezing out of air by the time the park closed. But it's all enjoyable, especially the water ride and Transformer 3D ride.
Gah, missed the last train heading home. All my baka brother's fault, told me SMRT got extend hours whatever, blahblah. In the end, took a cab from from Outram Park. Sob. I had actually wanted to bath but I flipped onto the sofa and fell asleep instead. O.O"
Anyway, I decide that I want to come again to Universal Studio on my birthday next year, one whole day to play, with Leeye.
Yesterday, me and Leeye went to Gardens by the Bay. We only had time for one conservatory,. *sigh* So we went to Cloud Forest. It was an exhilarating experience with the shimmering lights glazing the tall and cool waterfall. There was a varieties of plants and flowers, many of them rare and lovely. It is a paradise on Earth for nature lovers, especially that you don't have to really climb on top of mountains to find them, lol.
Leeye and I ended the night eat dinner at Texas Chicken nearby. Love the desserts so much. <3 I drank a lot coz I was so thirsty. >o<"
Took the train to Dakota, then a cab via KPE home.
(Lee ye won't be back till next year, she's going back to China for her studies. No, she's a Singaporean. True blue Singaporean, okay! Will miss her loads. )
