
Since last Friday, the other assistant fell and broke her leg, me and the others were working like hell. My poor mom were and still are juggling three places in a day. I'm really tired, tired until I had barely 4 hours sleep for 2 nights straight. 3rd day I had, simply had to go home and napped and slept from evening till next morning.... that's how tired I was. Just napped and slept, no energy for using the computer or even reading. -_-"
She won't be back till 2 weeks later.(omg) But knowing her, this hurts her more than us. Emotionally coz she can't stand not doing anything. xD
Anyway, I had an awesome time last Sunday. I attended a carnival with my brother and his gf. Yes, I'm a darn 3rd wheel. 3rd party, yaddah. It was pretty disgusting with my kor kept smelling his gf's hand like a hound.(You idiot asshole! Keep embarrassing me. EH, FINE, HE'S NOT MY KOR, SOMEONE I KNOW ONLY!) I attended the evening concert with my friend. Thankfully, she also attending. (You saved my life! <3) It was an awesome concert with bands like Boys Like Girls, 4 minute. Also local talents like Tanya Chua. Her voice is pure magic! *hearts* THOSE PEOPLE WHO JEERED AT HER, BOO TO YOU, DAMN YOU FOR INTERRUPTING HER AND DAMN YOU FOR NOT RESPECTING HER AND HER FANS!!! Of coz, I appreciate BLG and 4 minute, I'm even addicted to the song 'Heart to Heart' but I also appreciate local talents and I hope people will be even more open-minded and considerate. Will you like it if you were the one performing on stage and some people in the crowd shouted for you to shoo so that the next act can perform? No, right? Duh!
Okay, no use getting angry now but still... Gah!
...
......
.........
Never mind, gonna watch Love Hina. This anime is super! ^o^v
