
Had a super vacation for 2 days... okay, maybe nearly 2 days if I didn't miss Xiaohei so much that I went back in the evening just to see her and sayang her more. =x
Hmm... can't help myself, she's such a darling, you know. (And I'm a baka when it comes to her.)
So... it was my friend, Jacelyn's birthday and she organised a party at the Safra Resort. It is quite a neat place, air-conditioned and have cartoon network, no internet though. *bangs head on table*
Good thing I brought along a book, magazines, mp3 player, Shady (toy cat) and Nutty. << Kept me company. <3
Everything's going well except maybe until the evening. I met some of Jacelyn's friends... everyone's very nice. However, as I'm not the sociable type, I decided to go up to the room to have some privacy when I deemed the living room too crowded. I always have this feeling, like a itch that won't go away... felt damn apprehensive when I had to sleep alone in one of the rooms . Maybe it's just me being silly but the resort is near East Coast Park after all...
Of course I didn't tell my friend, who would want to spoil anyone's fun with a stupid tale. In any case, I'm glad to be home safe and sound. Oops, remind me that I forgot to sms Candy that I reached home safely after visiting her home on the day I went back from the resorts. We took the same cab to the same location. Candy invited me to visit her home to play with her sister's pets.(There's a bird, 2 bunnies, few hamsters, a guinea pig and a lot of pigeons??) The tiny bird is so cute! It kept pecking my fingers, doesn't hurt at all and it climbs about its cage like a tiny monkey. xD
One of the bunnies is very shy and loves to be in his little world. I told him to be brave, there's this big world outside his small world, all waiting for him to be explored. I can't wait for the next time I'll visit Candy's house again. =3 And meet her awesome sister.
And, I prefer my own bed, thank you very much. It's comfy, soft but I wish my room comes with a air-conditioner. T^T
