
So... it's been an uneventful week... in a way. The other assistant's son fell ill... was reported to have high fever for already 1 week! She was very worried for her son... visited doctor twice already. But luckily, he's better, seen him yesterday, he looked very much like his age, though a tad pale. But those times she wasn't in... my mom and me worked... damn exhausted. But I'm happy to announce, I had a 14 hours of sleep, unintentionally of course. Still much welcomed. xD
I'm now catching up on my Naruto anime, it's the very best, so far. The scene of Naruto and his mom meeting is so touching! He's just like his mother, lol! :P
Looks like the National Library updated its system, the borrowing system is different and to me, a little confusing. I guess I'll have to get used to it. *shrugs*
From today till next week, I'll be even more busy. *moans* I don't like it but no choice. Gah! >:
