
So, I bought something else besides camera & mp3. It isn't that expensive and it's a good deal. I can't really say what it is yet... my dad will practically and literally kill me if he knows.(Good thing he isn't internet-savy.) >.<
And I nearly got lost @ Marina Square, or rather around that area. Damn... didn't know there's a direct path to Esplanade MRT station, went a big round to it instead -_-" But the good thing is, I'm walking down memory lane. I remember my first time at Esplanade Mall with Leeye and her sis. We had such fun together and I really miss being with them. :'( (if you're reading this, Leeye and Nicole, leave message in CC box.)
I'M SO GONNA UPLOAD ALL MY PICTURES ABOUT CATS, CATS AND ALL CATS ON FLICKR.COM. From my camera, from my phone. I'll do that when my parents are not home though... they don't know I bought one and won't be pleased either. xD
One final thing... thank you for the comments in CC box. :) I didn't think my blog is interesting at all, just a mixture of my rant, my thoughts and happenings.
