So... it's been a while since I updated my blog..(my diary remains unwritten for some time too). ~^~
It's been a week since Gabby was taken away by an unknown person.. definitely not for sterilization coz Gabby's not back... oh yes, my baobeis, beloved cats were taken to be sterlized last Thursday and were back by Sunday, Xiao Hui and Kit were not taken away as all the carriers are full. I imagine the volunteer had a hard time with Ling and Pebble though... Ling is an extremely timid female and Pebble is such a fierce male. I miss Gabby so... I miss popping by the place where he love to laze and pampering him with extra food and cat treats. Although he's a stray cat, I'm sure a lot of people love him like I do... he can be very sweet at times and act cute too. Come back soon, Gabby! >^< I'll have cat treat just for you and I'll sayang you very much! T.T
My friend, Jacelyn, invited me to an overnight stay @ MBS Hotel. Yes, you heard me alright! =D I'm really ecstatic! Thank you so much for inviting me, I'm really delighted and looking forward to this Sunday. ^o^ I bought new clothes, bags and I'm bringing Rioarry with me on this stay, hehe.(My kor will have to sleep alone by himself that night, lol!) So I'm thinking of going for a manicure on Saturday... don't worry, I'm bringing my laptop along.. can't leave w/o internet even for a single night. Anyway, I'm thinking it's only Tuesday@$#%^$&%*^(&*. (Yup, I'm asking time to hurry up. >:S )
Btw, I think I'll quit RC for goodness-how-long coz it's lagging too much and loading too slow for me. And too much work for my poor lappy. T~T"
And well, I think I maybe playing back maplestory... I'm not entirely sure coz for some reason, I'm not interested in playing games anymore. Maybe twinny can charm me back to playing when school holiday is here. -shrugs-
So... back to watching my anime now. -grins- Yup, more interested in watching anime now and catching up on my manga. Also, I think I'll visit Sans bookshop to get a new book to read, lalala~
Can hardly blame me if I'm more interested in cats than playing games or reading? They're such darlings with colourful personalities. Who says cats doesn't have any. -glares- They do once you know them better.. and I'm glad I have them to while away my time.
Ciao for now!