Have been kept totally busy this week. And totally exhuasted. Yesterday, after just one micro-blogging @ facebook, I switched off computer and fell asleep in my bed w/o meaning to. -.-
I want to go out for a whole day next week but Jacelyn isn't free so I guess maybe I'll just take it slow and wait till she's free. x;
Besides, I need to read finish all the books I borrowed from the library.(Renewed them once and the due date is approaching.)
I didn't see 2 of my baobeis today, hoping they're alright and fed by other caregivers. :/
I had Luc and xiao Hei battling for my affection today, lol. They look almost alike and they have the same mother.
I'm not gonna stay long using the computer, I want to rest early today too. Too tired to do other than reading, that toot bunny's making me annoyed by telling me soccer stuff that I do not and am not interested in knowing. ._.