2 days late for my weekly blogging. >.>
It's been one hell of a week, one hell of fun. :D But I dislike napping w/o meaning to.. kinda waste my time and miss out on doing other stuff. T__T
So, I went to Ehub cinema to watch Captain America movie with Jacelyn, the movie is awesome and I love it! <3 That was on, erm, (checks ticket's date) Friday. Last Friday. We met up again on Saturday. Our actual plans fell into pieces since Candy couldn't make it but we went along with it just the two of us. Kbox is fun! I won't mind going Kbox to sing my heart out. The food's there not bad either. And yesh, it's my first time going Kbox. Heheh. Me and Jacelyn met up again last Sunday. Went to my home to relax, monopoly deals is so confusing so we ditched that and played monopoly mini edition instead. :K
I hope to meet up with Jacelyn soon, wishing her all the best for her class and that fake woman to get out of her workplace so Jacelyn get have some peace. :P