Yes, I fail in my blog's resolution!! SEEE~~~ :D
Pffft, anyway, I should have update yesterday so yeah, belated posting.
Anyway, I'm kind of anxious, worried. ;o
I hope he's not rly serious about me... I don't want you to be serious. Online relationship is just... just that only. I mean yes, you're likable and all that but I'm not cut out for it. Once burnt, twice shy... I'll never want for that special bond ever. It'll only tie you up, give you emotional stress and kill you when you let it rule yourself. So yeah, cut it out. =.=
I'm still not done with tidying my books, tsk. Now in the middle of doing it... I must have hundreds of books... haiz.. my prizes... books are my comfort when I don't have my Rubberducky(lappy) with me... even when Rubberducky's with me, humph.
I created a facebook page and group for milkshake guild... lolx. Baka casper said I maple sot... maybe I am, maybe i'm not. I just want milkshake to feel like a family... close together even if we're staying in different places. In Izar, there's a place where members, friends of members together laughing.... ah... I'm being sentimental. -.- Weirdo me. (Good thing dat cat's not here).