I did say I'll update my blog weekly. To me, it's still Sunday night here but technically it's Monday. So anyway... so damn tired lately, been slping late, waking late which dad doesn't approve much. My one hour nap this afternoon didn't do much good for me at all, I need a full three hours nap THEN i'll feel much better. x.x
So it's 5 mins past 2am... I need to wake up by 7am, the latest... heck care, I'm gonna come home early tomorrow and have a proper afternoon nap. No maple or neopets gonna keep me away frm napping... I simply need one before I faint in the middle of the day. *gasp*
My hair's still wet though... I don't trust hair dryer... makes my hair even worse, lol.
My whole family and I went to Chinatown to buy CNY snacks and a lot of stuff... haiz...and I went to have dinner with Leeye @ BBQ Chicken @ Tampines 1 last Tuesday. I'm going to have dinner with YL and Candy on Tuesday.. hmm... shld I suggest Chinatown or wad? xD