So yeah, next month 11th will be the beginning of 'hell'. -.-
Till next year Jan 3rd. Gawd....
Industry attachment is really scary sia.... after this course is done, I maybe thinking to join another course, something that I'm really interested in. xD
Coz... okay lah, food lab is fun while food service and production line probably sux but I still insist on a normal job. Maybe I'll also take part in part-time course in baking/cooking. But so far, my interest is so-so, as if in since i'm in this course already, i'll try my best even if i'm not really interested.
Hope ruyou and yoke looi are doing well. :)
Btw, had dinner date with wei li and ying yue today and we shopped around(lolx, only me and wei li shopped since ying yue dislike dat.) :P
I hontoni, hontoni, HONTONI want to see and capture ying yue wearing a skirt/dress besides uniform!!! xDD
Somehow, i feel i'm gonna get killed for my last sentence... well, if she read my blog which i guess she won't, teehee. xD