I know I'm spending less time on blogging. ._.
I spent way too much time playing facebook games, zzz. I should quit doing too much. Plus, I do need to focus on MilkShaKe. Dx
Maybe I should set up some goals and restrictions. ^^
I'm planning to open a gossip/news/random stuff site. It already have it's pre-opening day. I'm finding a perfect opening day but I need to gather a lot of information. O:
I decided to perfert my sketching, I used to sketch from manga books and some of my classmates says my sketching are not quite bad. ;D
So instead of spending my times meaninglessly on computer always, I'll do some sketching and planning. -o-'
Hopefully it'll work. Ah, I need to get some books to read, I'm becoming bored in classes. xD Though I promised myself I'll try harder this term. o__o (I HATE I.A!!)
Here some goals for Maple:
1. Do inactive member sweep soon in MilkShaKe
2. Train my evan till lvl 30 in Izar
3. Train my aran till lvl 75 in Izar
4. Log in Hercules and yell @ Lionel << yes, I noe, weird goal but everytime I'm on, he's not and plus, HE DID NOT REPLY MY MSG!!!!! >=l GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goals for Pinkypeachie site:
1. Opening day date
2. Gather all information
Goals for myself:
1. Spend some time sketching from manga books
2. Get some books to read
3. Revise lecture notes and get study group
4. Spend less time on facebook
Goals for the future:
1. Go to Sentosa. (Underwater World, Merlion, Musical Fountain, Dolphin Lagoon, here i come! ^o^)
2. Buy a new handphone. (Still using the old one but it's all good.)
3. Buy a new bag. <3
That's all I can think up of. Haha. Oh yeah, I'm also trying out Monster Forest, however, there's some sort of bug, can't log in so I have not even try it out yet. Dotz... -.-