Hai!!!!! I know it's been QUITE A WHILE since I last updated my blog. ^__^
(Since March, yes, yes..)
I'm glad my module class all the darn tests and practical are over...for this term anyway. I'm so not looking forward to Industry Attachment (I.A). Wake up @ 4am to head to Jurong? Sounds unappealing. Dx
I should take care of my attendance though. Teehee. ;D
Holiday plan:
I must try to organise at least 1 event for MilkShaKe. =/
And train my evan to at least 35. xD
Train my aran to at least 75. O:
Maybe train my night walker in hercules to lvl 80 too. (Not entirely sure since I'm only pei-ing dat toot darling but he's too busy training. D: )
Read my June magazines and finish up my current book: The Sign.
xxx
Lately, I've been getting pissed off by a certain nibcake in izar. Gah. You know who you are, u baddie!