I'm hurting right now. I feel ignored and abandoned. I feel as if the sun will never rise. I can't think of anything but to feel numb.
After lionel and qing, I thought I've found my happiness only to have it shattered before my eyes. I guess you just can't trust these sorts of BGR in cyber world. In the end, I got hurt. When I thought I found someone who makes me really happy, I guess it's just too true. I'm never gonna end up in that sort of relationship again even if they try their hardest. Guys... are not worth the effort.
bear: you said you got no ans for my question, you're simply avoiding my question. you juz dun understand...i'm slowly healing, i'm sorry for hurting u in d past. so wad if you're losing interest in maple, doesn't mean you can't come online to slack and chat in guild. Do u really have to quit guild and distance urself frm everyone? Think on it.